Our specialist services
Our services are aimed at making your application process and academic studies a success. We can provide you with the required support and advice needed to achieve higher grades.
Our application services can be grouped into three parts:
English Language Courses
PhD APPLICATION SERVICES
English Language Application Services
English language courses prepare international students for entry into college or university.
Courses can last from as little as one week or up to a year, and teaching is focused on developing the key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening.
There is a wide range of programmes available to study from General English Courses and Academic English to IELTS preparation. If you are interested in Language Courses, please get in touch for a consultation with us.
Applying to educational institutions can be time-consuming and stressful for an international student.
Our dedicated team of consultants will make sure your application is the best it can be, from completing your application forms to professionally editing your personal statement.
1) Personal consultation: we will evaluate your interests and study goals to provide tailored advice on university choices and supporting documents.
2) Application creation: we will professionally complete your application forms.
3) Professional editing: we will professionally construct you personal statement and CV.
4) Application submission & tracking: we will track your application and keep you updated.
PhD APPLICATION SERVICES
PhD also known as a Doctor of Philosophy is the most popular form of doctoral degrees. It requires the completion of a doctoral thesis on a valuable piece of research that is assessed by a team of examiners or experts.
A PhD is the highest degree awarded by most UK universities and the application process for a PhD programme can be rigorous.
The Interstu PhD application services can help to make your application a success through advising on your choice of university, providing intensive interview practice and editing your personal statement and research proposal.
To maximise your chances of securing a PhD offer, our PhD services can provide the following:
• Review and evaluate your application documents and transcript to make sure you are eligible to apply.
• Help you to choose the most suitable university for your PhD programme.
• Provide you with a document checklist for your PhD application.
• Proofread and edit your supporting documents, which include personal statement, CV and reference letters.
• Review and evaluate your research proposal.
• Help you to complete your PhD application forms and track the progress of your application after submission.